I had a massive mood drop yesterday, and when I mentioned it to friends, it would appear that I was one of many. This leads me to believe that there’s something going on, beyond seasonal changes. The astrological forecast wasn’t leading me to think it was planetary. My next choice is always to check SpaceWeather to see what sort of energy the Sun is throwing our way…
Lo and behold…
“Earth is passing through a stream of high-speed solar wind”
” a brief but effective G1-class geomagnetic storm. NOAA forecasters estimate a 20% chance of continued storming on Nov. 12th as the solar wind continues to blow.”
Mind you, a G-1 level storm is barely anything, but I’m also not feeling jittery so much as just sad or deflated.
So the usual advice still holds, with a slightly different flavor:
- drink lots of water, preferably with lemon or some other clear fruit juice in it
- practice a combination of grounding and aligning yourself with the energy of the sun through sun salutations
- cut yourself some slack and get rest if you need to; this seems almost like a slow leak of energy
- cut those around you some slack, they probably feel this way too, but they have fewer tools
- lean heavily on your daily spiritual practice; if you don’t have one, you could at least be writing a 20+ item gratitude list every evening and not putting more on your plate than is necessary
Keep breathing. This too shall pass.
Remember, you are the light of the world!